KUVO/KVJZ is an established presence in the Denver radio market, offering all-things-jazz for more than a quarter century. KUVO/KVJZ has consistently garnered statewide and national recognition and is the proud recipient of “Major Market Jazz Station of the Year” award in 2005 and 2006 from Jazz Week Magazine. In addition to our 17 unique on-air programs, KUVO/KVJZ reaches out everyday in support of our Colorado community, sponsoring events such as the High School Collegiate Series, our annual Anniversary at the Vineyard, Kids in Jazz, Latin Jazz Party, Telluride and Vail Jazz Events and many other outreach programs for kids, our diverse audience, and all lovers of Jazz!
We welcome companies looking to underwrite KUVO/KVJZ operations and outreach efforts. For a complete portfolio of underwriting opportunities, you may complete the form at the bottom of this page, or contact:
• Tina Cartagena at 303.446.7612 or email@example.com
• Martha Griego at 303.446.7624 or firstname.lastname@example.org
KUVO/KVKZ proudly offers our listeners “First Take with Lando and Chavis”; Denver's newest morning radio program and THE source for LOCAL Community, Culture and Music, as well as weather and traffic.
Web and Social Media:
Our website (www.kuvo.org) counts 48,000 unique visitors a month, spending an average of 12 minutes on our site; our followers on Facebook and Twitter continue to grow significantly (23%) every month! Our newsletter (emailed each Tuesday) reaches 10,000 committed members EVERY WEEK! Our streaming audio feed delivers our programming to a national and international following! Talk about branding!
KUVO/KVJZ serves the 19th largest radio market in the country. Our reach extends well beyond the Denver/Boulder metroplex and includes the exclusive Eagle and Summit counties (Vail, Avon and Breckenridge), Northern Colorado and southern Wyoming - exposing our underwriting clients to over 4 million people!
The average KUVO/KVJZ listener is:
• Female (62%)
• College Educated (72%)
• Has a Mean household Income in excess of $73,000.00
• Is 25 – 54 years of age (30%)
• Travels (71%)
• Has a financial portfolio (68%)
• Dines out (64%)
• Works out (52%)
• Attends cultural events (54%)
• Regular online consumer (69%)
• Votes (64%)
• Is involved in the community (77%)
For those companies seeking to increase social-responsibility branding, KUVO/KVJZ asks you to consider the following:
- 8 out of 10 public radio listeners believe there is no clutter of sponsor messages on public radio
- 3 out of 5 public radio listeners believe companies that sponsor public radio are more credible
- About 9 out of 10 listeners agree that their opinion of a company is more positive when they find out it supports public radio
- 8 out of 10 say when price and quality are equal they prefer to buy products from companies that support public radio
(Source: Jacobs Media, NPR Research Project, 2009 – DEI Communications)
INTERESTED IN UNDERWRITING WITH KUVO/KVJZ?